We deliver great experiences to all our guests.
Accessibility is about more than just the physical facility, it's our culture and attitude that sets us apart. We'll make you feel comfortable and at ease and be on hand should you need us.
We've made every effort to provide you with a detailed and accurate access statement but if there's anything we haven't covered, or you have a particular enquiry, please let us know.
Car Parking and Approach
- We have 5 designated accessible parking spaces close to the entrance to Holywell Park
- All our parking is free of charge
- We have a drop off point at the main entrance with a covered walkway
- Our main entrance has a powered assisted door
- Our reception desk is at wheelchair height
- We have a seating area in the main reception
- The reception area has a hard, slip-resistant floor
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- We have a refuge point on the first floor close to the escape stairs
- All our ground floor exits have level thresholds
- We have an accessible toilet on the first floor
- We have signage throughout the building at both ceiling and head height
Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Lounges
- Our restaurant is split level for wheelchairs users
- Our chefs are more than happy to meet your specific dietary requirements
- We have lots of seating areas for you to get away from noise or congestion
- Our team are always on hand and will happily assist if you need them to
- We welcome working dogs - actually, we'd love a good fuss
- Our website is W3C/WAI compatible
- All of our team have a good understanding of the Disability Discrimination Act and the National Accessible Scheme
We've got a copy of this statement on display in our reception area but if you'd like a copy posted or emailed, please let us know. It's also available in large print format (16pt).