Audio-visual facilities and support
We're proud to say Holywell Park Conference Centre offers the latest audio-visual (AV) technology throughout all of our conference spaces, training and meeting rooms.
We also offer dedicated AV support and advice with all of our events packages.
We understand the importance of enhancing your event with reliable technology. From the use of hybrid event solutions to virtual components including video streaming, webcasts and the integration of social media tools, our dedicated technicians are on hand to support and allow you to focus on delivering a memorable event.
We have Clickshare wireless presentation system in all our main meeting spaces and a PA system and microphones in our larger rooms. We include a dedicated onsite technician as part of our packages and, with free 1Gbps Wi-Fi network, you can stay better connected without unnecessary technical difficulties.
Our conference and meeting rooms are equipped with:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access (1Gbps)
- Free standing and ceiling mounted data projector
- Projector and plasma screen
- DVD/Blue ray player
- Built in speakers, microphones, music players, laptops or auxiliary audio equipment are available in large and medium rooms
- Crestron system for control of audio/visual equipment is available in the Stephenson
- Visi rails allowing display of posters hanging of additional whiteboards/flipcharts
- Dimmable lighting systems is available in the Stephenson
- White boards
- Stationery for all delegates
- Induction loops for impaired hearing is available the Stephenson and Turing
What would a modern conference event be with technology?
Our research white paper on the future of face-to-face meetings showed that 85% of delegates say visual aids/PowerPoint/video/graphics help them retain information.
Don't fall in to the trap of using technology for technology's sake. Our latest research report shows that in a world of gamification and app-based Q&A, your millennial talent can find it all a bit of a distraction. People still benefit from face-to-face learning!